The main benefits of the ecosystems may be summed up as follows:
- Less administrative burdens for SMEs by automatic financial processes and reporting
- Improved access to data quality for innovation and new data based services, such as BI and credit information
- Improved data for more efficient government and administrative purposes, such as policy initiatives and automatic control (based on machine learning)
- Transparent market and increased trust in business partners
- Fair competition in the market with improved transparency and tax control
- Better competition and a more effective Nordic market – and thus a higher value creation in our region.