- Governmental organizations have different needs for reporting from SMEs and often they are not coordinated towards the SMEs. Both the content and the process for reporting can differ which makes it hard for the SMEs in the reporting process and for service and system providers on a Nordic level to support the SMEs operating in the Nordic market.
- There is a need for coordination cross border and nationally between governmental organizations from a legal, technical, organizational and semantic point of view..
- There is a lack of knowledge on how the need for reporting from a B2B point of view looks and if it can be aligned with the reporting to the public sector to reduce the burden and increase the benefit for the SMEs in reporting.
- Lack of compliance with the Once Only Principle.
User scenarios for key stakeholders (SMEs + service provider + authorities)
- SMEs wish to avoid manual reporting so that they can focus on doing business
- SMEs wish to feel safe, not worrying about whether they have missed reporting requirements and deadlines
- System Providers wish to offer the best user experience for their customers when dealing with reporting requirements, so that they can attract more customers
- System Providers wish to offer new and exciting services using data
- Government Agencies wish to make it easy for the SMEs to fulfil erquirements and ensure that tax, statistics and other reporting requirements “just happen”
- Government Agencies Iwish to make it difficult to manipulate reports and commit fraud
Key activities and deliverables
- Start the implementation of the NO pilot for statistical survey for SMEs based on Open Accounting.
- Pilots in 2022.
- Analysis of which B2B reporting that can align with B2G reporting to create value for SMEs and decrease the burden of reporting.
- Identify national charts of accounts and identify how they will map to reach interoperability for analytic.s
- Define Nordic target state for Simplified reporting on a nordic level.
- Look into Nordic Accountants Federation (NAF) and their Nordic Sustainability Reporting Standard (NSRS) work and see how it could relate to sustainability reporting and Nordic coordination of reporting.
Project manager Anna Elverheim
Do you have questions about the solution area Simplified reporting or need to get in touch with the project manager?