- Today, SME’s have limited opportunities for automatic validation of information in transactions as well as information about business partners.
- In order to realise the NSG vision, high quality bookkeeping and transactional data need to be guaranteed. Unless the data is correct and reliable, it cannot be used in automated processes and shared with confidence in real time.
User scenarios for key stakeholders
- SMEs can ease data sharing, audit, reconciliation and promote compliance, and validate information in transactions automatically to reduce fraudulent transactions.
- SMEs can validate information about their trading partners’ legal status, bank account and VAT registration information in integrated business systems.
- SMEs can evaluate their national and Nordic trading partners in terms of financial stability and reliability, using official information on their business enterprise across the Nordics.
Key activities and deliverables
- Recommendation on which information to make available, based on use cases and analysis of importance and availability.
- Nordic concept and information model for the recommended information elements, based on related EU work (BRIS, TOOP project, SDGR, STIRData).
- Specification of standard Nordic machine interface for the different information sources.
- “Data Catalogue”, including lookup service to where you can access the actual data.
Project manager Veronica Silfur
Do you have questions about the solution area Reliability and data quality or need to get in touch with the project manager?